Thursday, July 19, 2012

From the Backseat

My kids crack me up.  I think they're hilarious.

Best comments from Salem that I overheard on this trip:

1. (In a retelling of "The Three Little Pigs")
"One little pig wanted to make his house only out of organic materials!"
Bahahaha... I don't think I even knew what the word organic meant until I was in high school. Ohhh, my poor kids with their tree-hugging mother.  (I've got to admit I was quite proud)

2.  Looking out at some trees that were knocked over, Averlin said, "I wonder what happened to those trees."  Salem replied, "(sigh) You never know.  Every tree has a story."

3.  "Some dogs are spoiled.  They're raised in a purse and they get to pee on money."

1 comment:

  1. I read these to Grandma and Melissa and we all died laughing.

    Grandpa Curtis

    ReplyDelete