Sunday, July 1, 2012

6 Days!

Salem working on one of her backpack orders


Less than a week before we head out!  I'm starting to feel like the loose ends are getting tied up. I've got our packing list and our menu completed, and next up is the car activities list.  I'm not a huge fan of the DVD player on the car ride until it's an absolute last option and mutiny is brewing.  Luckily the Fearless Wonders have been on many (MANY!) cross country car rides, so they have an idea of what to expect.  This time we get to stop at all the state visitor centers, which we never have had time for in the past. (I'm definitely way more excited about that than they are.)

.......

Don't forget to stop by our shop to place an order!  I just found some awesome "boy" fabric for the Adventure Sacks that I'm thrilled about, and I'll have pictures up tomorrow.

Thanks for all the support we've received so far.  We can't wait to be sending pictures, videos, and updates from the road! 6 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment